البرنامج الر ائع لمعرفة سرعة المراوح ودرجات الحرارة اخر اصدار

zazlouz

عضو جديد
22 أبريل 2012

SpeedFan 4.46

2MB

4.46 final

برنامج في اصدار جديد لمراقبة الفولتيه وسرعة المروحة ودرجات الحرارة في الكمبيوتر .
يمكن للبرنامج الوصول الى حساسات الحرارة الرقمية وتغيير سرعة
المروحة وفقا لذلك والحد من الضوضاء ايضا .

هنا

SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures. SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature). SpeedFan can access digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds accordingly, thus reducing noise. SpeedFan can find almost any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus (System Management Bus (trademark belonging to SMIF, Inc.), a subset of the I2C protocol) and works fine with Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Windows Vista. It works with Windows 64 bit too.

- greatly improved nVidia video card support
- added full access to hardware monitor chips available on several nVidia video cards (enabled I2C writes to allow fan speed control too)
- improved Intel QST support
- Intel QST now checks first for 2.0, then falls back to 1.0, if needed
- added support for external USB drives using JMicron controllers
- fixed fan speed computation for several Analog Devices chips (ADM1027, ADT7463, ADT7475, ADT7476, ADT7468, ADT7473, ADT7490) when configured for non standard number of pulses per revolution
- MUTEXes used to synchronize with other tools while accessing buses are now defined Global
- fixed CPU usage bars size on the main window
- enabled SMBus access on ICH10 and ICH10R, if needed
- if SpeedFan service is unavailable, a message dialog is shown and the program stops running
- added scan exceptions for Asus P5N-T DELUXE and Intel DX58SO
- SEND REPORT now includes a list of ACPI devices found

اتمنى ان يكون هذا الموضوع مفيدا
تقبلوا فائق تحياتي وشكرا لكم